EU SUBSIDIES – CONSULTING
We provide comprehensive consulting services in obtaining EU subsidies and funds.
We provide services from the scope of the following:
- Analyses of projects in terms of opportunity to receive co-financing, evaluation criteria, and opportunity to obtain a subsidy.
- Establishing cooperation with research institutions and patent attorneys who work together with the client on new technologies and their protection
- Selecting the appropriate and the most beneficial sources of financing tailored to the client’s needs
- Preparing applications for subsidies – entire application documentation together with all the necessary attachments (including business plan, feasibility study)
- Supervision over the proper submission of documentation, piloting the project during formal and substantive evaluation, contact with institutions responsible for acceptation and evaluation of the applications
- Consulting and preparing the necessary documentation at the stage of signing a contract for project financing
- Settlement of projects, involving preparation of an application for payment of the subsidy with attachments, supervision of the proper project implementation, consulting in the scope of expenses, procedures, orders. We take care of the project and advise until the client receives funds to his account
- Support during the inspection of projects and during the preparation of reports on the investment implementation and its results.
We cooperate actively with many financial institutions. Our customers often use external financing sources (bank loans and borrowings), and thanks to that we have been able to establish cooperation with the majority of banks in Poland. Our business plans constitute an integral part of the process of raising funds for investments, and very often enable our customers to verify assumptions and expected outcomes. Moreover, we help to obtain capital for investments from instruments offered by the National Fund of Environmental Protection and Water Management (NFOŚiGW) and the Provincial Fund of Environmental Protection and Water Management (WFOŚiGW), mainly loans, preferential loans and redeemable loans.
Frequent contacts with financial institutions and our comprehensive advice make it possible to get the required funding easier and faster, and thus attach the required documentation to the proposal (promise or loan agreement).
ENVIRONMENTAL RESEARCH AND SERVICES
Implementation of plans in accordance with environmental regulations is an important element of the investment process, and often constitutes a prerequisite in applying for European funds.
- Development of complete applications for decision on environmental conditions
Development of reports on the environmental impact to the extent required by the administration body, including i.a.:
– ornithofauna impact analysis – ornithological monitoring (wind power stations, photovoltaics)
– chiropterofauna impact analysis – monitoring of bats (chiropterological – wind power stations),
analysis of the impact on NATURA 2000 sites, habitats of fauna and flora species protected under the Nature Conservation Act (infrastructure projects, hydropower)
- Developing applications for emission permits
- Environmental reviews
- Permanent service in the field of environmental protection
In addition, together with our partner Fotowoltaika Śląska, we implement joint projects in the field of increasing energy efficiency in companies (with the use of photovoltaic installations). Our consultants will lead the client through the entire investment process. We offer our clients comprehensive services from the field of photovoltaic installations, and provide advice at every stage of the investment.
For reliable and efficient service of investments in the scope of environmental protection we cooperate with many specialists, derived from industry and scientific communities that have a lot of experience, including the preparation of documentation for infrastructure projects (roads) and those associated with renewable energy (wind farms, small hydro-power, photovoltaics) .
ASSOCIATION OF BUSINESS PARTNERS
Thanks to the numerous contacts with institutions associating companies from different industries and countries, and constantly increasing number of our customers, we effectively assist in commercial negotiations, establishing business contacts, and starting a fruitful cooperation.
- Search for potential business partners
- Check of reliability of the potential trading partners
- Analysis of the competitiveness of the offered products
- Organisation of meetings with potential business partners and trade partners
- Translation of documents and advice in the scope of preparation of cooperation agreements and commercial contracts
- Assistance in negotiations
- Obtaining co-financing (from national or regional funds) for export development.